Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chronicles of a Space Mercenary@Amazon

Last Chance had originally been a multi-billionaire politician's private luxury yacht. It had been very well armed for its class but pirates are always a concern and can be a deadly nuisance. I had stumbled upon some damning video surveillance of the individual in question (without repeating names, I am a man of my word) in a very sordid type of circumstance and the individual had found Last Chance a small price to pay for my silence. Blackmailing the rich and ruthless can be a dangerous occupation and I have always believed since that I got out of it just in time. I’ve made many enemies since, I seem to have the knack for pissing off powerful people, but now that I am the Captain of my own ship, it has become just a trifle more difficult for those who would like to kill me to make those wishes a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment