Saturday, July 6, 2013

Chronicles of a Space Mercenary - Vengeance

Leethea was wearing a thong and fanny pack and armed with a Fsyth blaster and that was all. Reptiles, nor either of these girls, were particularly worried about public nudity- no matter what body they happened to be wearing at the time. I had chosen armor gear- cool when it’s hot, warm when it was cold and impervious to much but a direct blaster attack- and was bedecked neck to ankle. A Fsyth would never wear footwear unless it was part of a spacesuit. I had two blasters and a fresh deck of playing cards- human’s most notable contribution to the Cosmic society and already spread throughout the Universe undoubtedly. I was about as ready as I would ever be. “Let’s go see this place.” I said.
Vengeance

No comments:

Post a Comment